Arc en Ciel
A hand-poured natural soy candle with notes of blood orange and exotic goji.
- 100% soy wax - cotton wicks
- Highest quality ingredients
- Lead, paraben and phthalate-free
- 8oz - Burns up to 40 hours
- Hand poured in Toronto, Canada
- Always trim wick to 1/4", removing any carbon build up from previous burns.
- Ensure wax is free of debris, including matches and wick trimmings.
- Burn it until the entire surface melts to avoid tunneling and reducing the candle's life.
- Avoid burning the candle for more than 4-5 hours at a time.
- Keep the candle's lid off - this helps the wax breathe and ensures freshness of fragrance.
- Because soy wax is a natural wax that is sensitive to changes in temperature, it's normal if you see air bubbles between the wax and the glass.
100 Years of Love is a contemporary home fragrance label founded in Toronto, Canada. The collection is a culmination of an obsession with contemporary art and fashion, travel, design, and fine fragrances. They believe that human senses, particularly visual and olfactory experiences - can move us, making connections to our hearts and leaving impressions on our memories. The Future is Love.
Discreet or not? It’s your choice! Choose between our plain brown box sealed with clear tape or our plain brown box sealed with our signature Afterglo shapes. All billing transactions and return labels will be labelled as “AFG Company.”
We ship to Canada, the United States and the rest of the world – because pleasure is universal, no matter where you live. Orders shipped to anywhere outside of Canada may be subject to your country’s duties and taxes, which are not included in our shipping rates and are your responsibility.
Please allow up to 2 days for order processing.
We want you to love your Afterglo purchases. But, if something isn’t quite right for you, this item may be returned within 14 days, as long as it’s unused, unopened, and in its original packaging.
For more information, click here.
You might also like...
Handmade Ceramic Sculpture