A Jade eye mask for mind clearing and inner healing.
- Jade gemstone
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 3.5" (24,5 x 9,0 cm)
- Due to the natural material and hand-crafting, each bead and mask is unique and the colours vary.
- Delicate, please handle with care.
- Clean with a damp cloth; do not soak in water
- Each mask comes with a cotton draw-string pouch.
- Lay the mask over your eyes. Take a few long deep breaths and let go of all the tensions of the day and unwind your mind. Leave on as long as you’d like.
- Turn it upside down and place it over your mouth and jaw to soothe the tension accumulated there.
- For an extra cool pick-me-up feeling, try popping your mask in the fridge. For a soothing ritual, warm it up under warm water (not too hot for skin contact, of course).
- Try it also over a sheet mask! Or put it on when you have a headache or puffy eyes!
Self Ceremony is the celebration of self-care as a ceremony with yourself. Through crystals and plants as your allies, Self Ceremony wishes to encourage you on your journey, stimulating your own abilities to heal and understand your personal power. Founded by Mariana, a queer woman from Argentina (who now lives in the desert of South California) who believes that by turning a ritual into a ceremony, you become more in tune with what is truly meaningful to you and hold space to celebrate it.
Discreet or not? It’s your choice! Choose between our plain brown box sealed with clear tape or our plain brown box sealed with our signature Afterglo shapes. All billing transactions and return labels will be labelled as “AFG Company.”
We ship to Canada, the United States and the rest of the world – because pleasure is universal, no matter where you live. Orders shipped to anywhere outside of Canada may be subject to your country’s duties and taxes, which are not included in our shipping rates and are your responsibility.
Please allow up to 2 days for order processing.
We want you to love your Afterglo purchases. But, if something isn’t quite right for you, this item may be returned within 14 days, as long as it’s unused, unopened, and in its original packaging.
For more information, click here.