A Gua Sha stone to help your skin improve circulation and eliminate toxins.
- Dimensions: 3.5" long side (9cm)
- Natural Stone Picasso Jasper
- Stimulates circulation
- Helps produce collagen
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Decreases puffiness
- Decreases inflammation
- Diminishes dark circles
- Temporarily tightens skin
- Brightens complexion
- Sculpts facial muscles
- Releases tightness
- Use gentle pressure and apply even strokes against your skin, preferably in the direction of lymphatic flow to release toxins and excess fluids
- Tips: apply facial oil nad then use Gua Sha tool over entire face, neck and décolletage
- Use Gua Sha 2 to 3 times per week on cleansed skin as part of self-care ritual
From the Earth to your Skin. Apprenti Ôr'ganik is a therapeutic and holistic natural skincare line founded by Alexandrine Pierre, in Montreal, Canada. Her mission: to raise awareness against harmful chemicals and artificial components existing in everyday products, while promoting healthy and earth-friendly living. All of her products are made by hand using only natural and organic "active" ingredients for their therapeutic benefits, with no filler added. Think plant-based food grade oils, steam distilled therapeutics grade essentiel oils, and many other certified organic ingredients.
Discreet or not? It’s your choice! Choose between our plain brown box sealed with clear tape or our plain brown box sealed with our signature Afterglo shapes. All billing transactions and return labels will be labelled as “AFG Company.”
We ship to Canada, the United States and the rest of the world – because pleasure is universal, no matter where you live. Orders shipped to anywhere outside of Canada may be subject to your country’s duties and taxes, which are not included in our shipping rates and are your responsibility.
Please allow up to 2 days for order processing.
We want you to love your Afterglo purchases. But, if something isn’t quite right for you, this item may be returned within 14 days, as long as it’s unused, unopened, and in its original packaging.
For more information, click here.