A hand-poured natural coconut/soy candle with notes of fir, pine, cedar wood and sweet orange
- Organic coconut wax & non-GMO soy wax
- Lead-free, Cotton Wick for clean burn
- Essential Oils: fir essential oil, cedarwood essential oil, pine essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, vanilla + sweet orange essential oil
- 8oz - Burns up to 40 hours
- Hand-poured in Vancouver, BC
- Always trim wick to 1/4", removing any carbon build up from previous burns (this helps prevent smoking and allows to a cleaner burn).
- Ensure wax is free of debris, including matches, wick trimmings, or any other flammable materials.
- Burn it until the entire surface melts to avoid tunneling and reducing the candle's life.
- Avoid burning the candle for more than 4-5 hours at a time.
- Once used, keep the candle's lid off - this helps the wax breathe and ensures freshness of fragrance.
Woodlot is a Vancouver-based line of premium, natural home & body basics. Their ingredients are as pure as their intentions; Woodlot’s products were created to inspire the beauty rituals of future generations who value clean-burning, plant based products. Harmonizing ancient traditions from across the globe, their handmade products invite the spirit of wellness into the homes of communities near and far. Rooted in tradition. Crafted with purity. Ignited through ritual. That is Woodlot.
Discreet or not? It’s your choice! Choose between our plain brown box sealed with clear tape or our plain brown box sealed with our signature Afterglo shapes. All billing transactions and return labels will be labelled as “AFG Company.”
We ship to Canada, the United States and the rest of the world – because pleasure is universal, no matter where you live. Orders shipped to anywhere outside of Canada may be subject to your country’s duties and taxes, which are not included in our shipping rates and are your responsibility.
Please allow up to 2 days for order processing.
We want you to love your Afterglo purchases. But, if something isn’t quite right for you, this item may be returned within 14 days, as long as it’s unused, unopened, and in its original packaging.
For more information, click here.
You might also like...
Handmade Ceramic Sculpture