Herbal Bathing Tisane
A herbal tisane to infuse in your bath to treat vaginal discomfort.
- 3 x 40g bags of balanced blend of herbs & botanicals
- Each bath sachet is for one time usage
- Plant-based natural ingredients
- Ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Althea Offinalis (Marshmallow) root, Arctostaphylos (Bear berry) Leaf, Zingibear officinale (Ginger) root, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) flower, Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil,Tocopherol, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Limonene. (*Naturally occurring compounds of essential oils).
- For external use only. Do not douche with this product.
Drop 1-2 bath bags into warm bathwater and soak for 20 minutes. For concentrated healing, you may also steep a single bag in 500ml of hot water - let cool and use in a sitz basin.
The story of WooWoo Laboratory is a story of unlearning all the things that Lauren, the founder, thought she knew about herself, and her body. WooWoo is a Canadian compassionate skincare line whose mission is to create body-safe, natural, hand-blended wellness products to empower womxn by reconnecting you to the cycles and rhythms of nature. WooWoo Laboratory is committed to providing you with the loving tools, while you do the difficult work of coming back home to your body.
Discreet or not? It’s your choice! Choose between our plain brown box sealed with clear tape or our plain brown box sealed with our signature Afterglo shapes. All billing transactions and return labels will be labelled as “AFG Company.”
We ship to Canada, the United States and the rest of the world – because pleasure is universal, no matter where you live. Orders shipped to anywhere outside of Canada may be subject to your country’s duties and taxes, which are not included in our shipping rates and are your responsibility.
Please allow up to 2 days for order processing.
We want you to love your Afterglo purchases. But, if something isn’t quite right for you, this item may be returned within 14 days, as long as it’s unused, unopened, and in its original packaging.
For more information, click here.
You might also like...
Gua Sha Stone