Thank you for visiting Afterglo. We are committed to protecting the information that you share with us, and explaining how we collect, process, and share that information online.
Types of Information We Collect and WhyWe collect the following categories of personal information:
- We collect Identifiers (such as name, postal address, email address, and IP address) when you interact with our Website in a number of ways, including: placing an order through the Website; establishing an account; adding information to your account, creating address entries, emailing an item to yourself or someone else; entering a contest or sweepstakes; taking a survey; contacting us with a comment or question; and signing up to receive emails about our Products and services.
- We collect Financial Information (information collected from you as needed to process payments, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number) when you voluntarily provide us with this information. We use that information to fulfill Orders, to fulfill your requests, and to contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties.
- We collect Commercial Information (such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered) when you voluntarily provide us with this information. We use that information to fulfill Orders, to fulfill your requests, to contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties, and to send communications regarding our Products, services, and promotions.
- We collect Classification Information (demographic information, such as birth date, age, and gender) when you establish an account or take a survey. We use that information to counsel our customers on appropriate products.
- We collect Network Activity Information (such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Website, application, or advertisement) to see which areas of our Website are most visited and to improve the quality of your online experience by providing more of the most visited and desired features and services.
- We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When and Why Afterglo Uses Your Personal InformationAfterglo Business and Operational Activities. We generally process and may disclose your Personal Information to others to:
- Provide you with products and services, including managing product returns or exchanges, authenticating authorized users, and marketing our products and services
- Perform certain transactions initiated by you
- Respond to your questions, concerns, or reviews of our products
- Send you communications about online transactions, product information, ads and promotions, electronic newsletters, or other notices you requested or offers tailored to you
- Track the effectiveness of certain advertising campaigns
- Prevent fraud and allow for safer e-commerce shopping experiences;
- Comply with applicable law, obey judicial orders, cooperate with law enforcement authorities, or prevent any suspected illegal activities;
- Help us run our business; or for any other everyday business purposes, such as product development & site administration.
- Date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Pages That Afterglo Has on Social Media PlatformsWe love your post and know others will benefit from seeing it on our website. As you consider allowing us to publish your post, image, video, or other content. By posting content on Afterglo website and/or social media platforms, you represent and warrant that you own the content and there are no other entities with ownership claims over it. You grant Afterglo a non-exclusive and non-revocable commercial right to reproduce the content in any form (including, but not limited to, video, internet posting, reproduction, display, email, publication, and distribution), either through our own services or services provided by third parties, throughout the world in any medium now known or later developed and without restriction or limitation. You agree that your content may be used by Afterglo either alone or in conjunction with sketches, cartoons, captions, films, artwork, textural matter, or other photographs. You waive any right to inspect and/or approve the finished work incorporating the content or the advertising copy that may be used in connection therewith or the use of which said finished work may be applied. Further, you waive any claims to royalties with regards to your content or our finished work. Last, you agree that if any provision, or any portion of any provision, contained herein is determined to be invalid under any statute or rule of law, then it shall, to that extent alone, be deemed omitted, and the remainder of this Content Use Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. If you do not agree to these terms, we completely understand, and no further action is required.
The social media sites where Afterglo has its Social Media Pages may provide aggregate information and analysis to Afterglo about visitors’ use of our Social Media Pages. This allows us to better understand and analyze our user growth, general demographic information about the users of our Social Media Pages, and interaction with content on our Social Media Pages. Overall, this information may be used to help us understand the types of visitors and users of our Social Media Pages and their use of the content.
Marketing CommunicationsIf you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications, remain on a mailing list to which you previously subscribed or receive any other communication from Afterglo, please follow the unsubscribe link in the relevant communications or contact us using the link at the bottom of the message. Even after you opt-out or update your marketing preferences, however, we may still contact you for transactional or informational purposes. These include, for example, customer service issues, returns or product-related inquiries, surveys or recalls, or any questions regarding a specific order.
Mobile Messages: If you signed up to receive mobile messages from Afterglo, but no longer wish to receive these mobile messages, simply follow the opt-out instructions included in each mobile message
CookiesThe Afterglo website uses a browser feature known as a cookie, which itself does not contain personal identifiable information, although it will enable us to relate your use of the Website to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. Information collected from cookies issued by the Website allows us to enhance and personalize your interactive experience. If you wish to limit the number of cookies that your browser accepts or prevent your browser from accepting cookies, you can set your browser to alert you each time you are about to receive a new cookie or you can turn off your cookies completely. This however will not allow you to take full advantage of all the features available to this site.
Fraud PreventionWe reserve the right to cooperate with local, provincial/state, national and international authorities in investigations of improper or unlawful activities and this may require the disclosure of personal information. We may also report to other organizations about improper or unlawful activities on www.myafterglo.com and this disclosure may include disclosure of personal information relating to those individuals conducting such improper or unlawful activities.
In addition, in order to protect you and The Afterglo Company, Inc from fraudulent transactions, we may provide your online shopping related information to a reputable outside organization to perform address verification. This address verification is intended to ensure that the “bill to” address that you provide matches your credit card address. The outside organization does not store any personal information that we provide from shopping transactions.
Privacy of Minors on Our Website
Afterglo site is not intended or directed to children under the age of 18 and does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website, or on or through any of its features, do not make any purchases through the Website, do not use any of the interactive features, or provide any information about yourself. Afterglo does not sell Products for purchase to individuals under the age of 18 and all products are for purchase by adults only. No information should be submitted to the Website by visitors less than 18 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from an individual under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will take appropriate steps to delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about an individual under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.