A Himalayan pink salt skin stone to re-mineralize your skin.
- 100% Pink Halite (Himalayan Rock Salt)
- Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 1.2" (7,6 x 5,0 x 3,0 cm)
- Do not use on broken skin and watch our for sharp edges!
- Skin: After bathing, glide the dry Skin Stone over still damp skin. Air dry and follow with body oil moisturizer.
- Deodorant: Dampen underarms with water and gently swipe with a dry Skin Stone (recommend 20 swipes)
- Energy Clearing: Simply set your stone on desired area or place a small candle (tea light) atop it to warm the salt and help to release its negative ions to purify the surrounding air and calm the mind.
- Massage: Carefully heat stone in a dry skillet, remove when warm to the touch yet still comfortable to handle. Place on areas of tension and muscle aches 10 minutes or until the stone has cooled.
The story of WooWoo Laboratory is a story of unlearning all the things that Lauren, the founder, thought she knew about herself, and her body. WooWoo is a Canadian compassionate skincare line whose mission is to create body-safe, natural, hand-blended wellness products to empower womxn by reconnecting you to the cycles and rhythms of nature. WooWoo Laboratory is committed to providing you with the loving tools, while you do the difficult work of coming back home to your body.
Discreet or not? It’s your choice! Choose between our plain brown box sealed with clear tape or our plain brown box sealed with our signature Afterglo shapes. All billing transactions and return labels will be labelled as “AFG Company.”
We ship to Canada, the United States and the rest of the world – because pleasure is universal, no matter where you live. Orders shipped to anywhere outside of Canada may be subject to your country’s duties and taxes, which are not included in our shipping rates and are your responsibility.
Please allow up to 2 days for order processing.
We want you to love your Afterglo purchases. But, if something isn’t quite right for you, this item may be returned within 14 days, as long as it’s unused, unopened, and in its original packaging.
For more information, click here.